1) These Terms and Conditions govern your relationship with ES Trainings. The services offered by us will be subject to the following Terms and Conditions. No variation of these Terms will be accepted unless agreed in writing by an authorized person of the ES Trainings.
The following terms and conditions apply without exception, to all sales by ES Trainings.
2) The ES Trainings is a carrying on the business of Corporate Training, Online Training, IT Infrastructure Management, Staffing & HR Solutions and Other Services. ES Trainings facilitates to complete the requirements of Individuals, Corporate Professionals and Organizations through the portal with the best quality in Industry.
3) If you obtain Services from ES Trainings, then we shall use our skilled and expertise to carry out the Services to a standard equivalent to that of a competent professional, and shall warrant our work as free from defects. In particular, we cannot be held responsible for any fault or damage caused by our executives or their contracted agents. In the event of a claim arising relating to the level of skill and judgment applied in the course of providing Services, we reserve, at our sole discretion the right to appoint an independent expert in the field to appraise the work carried out in the execution of the service.
4) This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may visit the Website. If you do not accept the terms and conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site, The ES Trainings, any of its business divisions in India/abroad reserves their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting.
5) The followings are the conditions while making payment after obtains The ES Trainings service through web sites:
The Client should use their own valid Debit/Credit Card/Net Bank account/Cash cards to obtain our services.
The Clients are prohibited from using third party Debit/Credit Cards.
After making the payment via a payment gateway, you will receive the acknowledgement from our end to confirm the completion of the request.
You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Web Site.
6) All logos, brands and marks appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the ES Trainings and / or its associate entities that feature on this website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. You may not sell or modify the content of this Web Site or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without prior approval of respective entities.
7) You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The ES Trainings and its associate against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Web site material or your breach of these terms and conditions of Website use.
8) While all reasonable care has been taken in providing the content on this Web Site, The ES Trainings and its associate shall not be responsible or liable as to the completeness or correctness of such information and any or all consequential liabilities arising out of use of any information or contents on this Web Site.
No warranty is given that the Web Site will operate error-free or that this Web Site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the Web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, The ES Trainings and its associate are not responsible for those costs.
9) In no event shall The ES Trainings and is associated with the corporate brand name The ES Trainings or otherwise, mentioned at this Web Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data, information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
The website is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties either express or implied whatsoever. The ES Trainings and its associate to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including non-infringement of third parties rights, and the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
10) The ES Trainings shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations in respect of the Services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control: act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident; war, threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority; import or export regulations or embargoes; strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or of a third party); difficulty in obtaining materials, labor or machinery; and power failure or breakdown in machineries.